Screw it, I already called in sick, but I’m heading in to work. I need to keep this job.
I don’t want to lose my job. I’m really enjoying it, the people are great, and I’m starting to get pretty damn good at it. I’m just terrified that they’ll have no choice but to get rid of me if this keeps happening.
I wouldn’t blame them either.
Yes Ash…You clearly are. Most die-hard watchers can clearly vouch for that.
I’ve been hearing this every day at work and I’ve come to the conclusion that this is our generation’s Valley Girl, although I’m probably giving it way too much credit.
Long time UK fans of MST3K have never had the opportunity to meet their heroes! at the 14th SCI-FI-LONDON festival, we want to celebrate 25 years of MST3K
Fuck yeah! Let’s get this done!
Wonderful work as always emberwisp. Thank you!
I will let people know they are done now :)
adorabluuuuuuuuh <3 omgosh, look at butchers loppy ears, i love it!! ^^ Thanks Peony for these <3 and thanks ember for makng these, they are amazing <3
Hey Saucy, Peony was an utter beauty and let me request your Gryphon for her commission list~
I hope you enjoy~~~~~~~
Oh dear Eris that it’s gorgeous! Thank yoooouuuuu!
- The style of the homes most closely resemble English Tudor Cottages, or a similar style called Tudor Revival Cottage.
- The roofing appears to be thatched.
- The double doors seen on some cottages are called Dutch doors. The doors with glass inserts are called French doors.
- Most of the trees are columnar or oval trees, therefore likely deciduous trees. Poplar, aspen, and evergreen trees seem likely.
- Cobblestone streets seem most likely. Gravel may also be an option.
- Crawling ivy is abundant.
- Window grilles (the bars in the windows) appear to be Colonial and Diamond style. Rare instances of Cathedral and something akin to a complicated Prairie style.
- Interior architecture seems to have some rosemaling and German folk art influence. Possibly Slavic and Dutch influence. Classic dollhouse cottage styles.
I swear, he does this every time he comes in. I don’t know what his deal is.
Merri Author: I have now gained a new respect for blogs like DiscorderlyConduct. Also, I am never drawing Discord again if I can help it. He takes FOREVER to draw.
Well this got me crying with laughter on the train home from work…
£1500 is an intimidating number, but the weirdest thing for me is that it’s actually possible…
Expect a few commission drives in the coming months; me & laurarolla are going to be trying our hardest to get her over here for BUCK. Wish me luck!
HOW DO YOU EVEN CATCH THAT
A thought occurs to me: since I’m going to be spending a significant portion of my time over the next few months drawing pieces I can (hopefully) sell as prints at BUCK, it would be nice to know what sort of things people would like to see.
Still open for suggestions folks!
Reblogging again cos I could always use more suggestions. Forgive the dashboard spam.